Splashpad at John Bishop Park
The Splashpad at John Bishop Park has officially reopened!
The Parks and Recreation Department is excited to have officially reopened the Splashpad at John Bishop Park for the 2020 summer season. We will be following additional safety precautions to ensure everyone has an exceptional experience.
Please review the following information to learn more about what we’re doing to maintain a healthy environment and what you need to know before your visit, including our new protocols for making reservations.
Making Your Reservation
- Reservation Policies:
- The person making the reservation must be a Whitehall resident, must show proof of address at arrival, and must be present during the reservation.
- Each household make may one reservation per week.
- Time Blocks: New hours of operation are Noon- 6:00 p.m., Thursday to Sunday. Blocks of time are reservable for four (4) households at a time, limit eight (8) people per household.
- Noon - 1:30pm
- 2:15 - 3:45 pm
- 4:30 - 6:00pm
- Reserve Your Spot Now: Time blocks will open each Monday at Noon for reservations Thursday - Sunday of that week. Click the link below to reserve a time slot for your household:
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
These safety protocols may change based on CDC guidelines, guidance from federal, state, and local public health agencies, as well as operational needs.
- Each household will be assigned one (1) table and one (1) restroom for use during their stay.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask unless playing in the Splashpad features.
- All guests will be required to social distance (maintain 6 feet) from those not in their immediate household or quarantine group.
- This year we are asking families to be responsible for their own hydration needs as our drinking fountains will be closed.
- Guests will not be allowed to bring toys.