NOTICE: Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, the local income tax filing deadline for income earned in 2019 has been extended from April 15 to July 15, 2020. While the Tax Division has reopened to the public, we still encourage you to file online when possible.
Online Tax Payments for Residents
The City of Whitehall is pleased to offer an additional payment option for paying your income tax. Using Paymentus Corporation, a third party automated payment service that accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Electronic Check.
Withholding accounts will no longer be mailed withholding booklets. We are providing online filing for 2020 employer withholding of Whitehall income tax.
- General information
- Instructions for completing the forms
- Forms for quarterly, monthly, and semi-monthly remittance of withholding tax due
- Your 2020 Reconciliation of Returns
Benefits, Notifications & Fees
- You may make your payment anytime, any day; 24/7.
- We will receive an instant notification of your payment and will post it to your account the next business day. For each payment, you will receive a confirmation number. We will also send you an email confirmation for your records.
- Paymentus Corporation will charge a convenience fee for each transaction.
To pay online, you will be redirected to Whitehall’s secure website powered by Paymentus. Or to pay by phone dial 1 (877) 360-3472 to call a secure automated telephone payment system, powered by Paymentus Corporation.